The Office of Financial Institution Adjudication (OFIA) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all individuals – with or without disabilities – seeking information on this website. We have built this website to conform to the Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended). We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Section 508 is a Federal law that is part of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which established guidelines for technology accessibility
- Section 508 requires that any Information and Communication Technology (ICT) developed, procured, maintained or used by Federal departments and agencies must allow Federal employees and members of the public with disabilities access to and use of information and data
More information on Section 508 and the technical standards can be found at www.section508.gov.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the OFIA website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (571) 216-5308
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing address: 3501 North Fairfax Drive, Suite VS-D8116, Arlington, Virginia 22226
To help us address the issue, please include:
- The nature of the accessibility problem;
- Your preferred format (electronic format, standard print, large print, etc.);
- The web address, or URL, of the requested material; and
- Your contact information so we can reach you if we have questions or to provide assistance.
Accessibility of the OFIA website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Section 508 assessment for the OFIA website was conducted by FDIC's Section 508 Center for Excellence following the DHS Section 508 Testing Methodology.
Additional information may be found on the DHS Accessibility: https://www.dhs.gov/508-testing